Friday, February 6, 2015

Still doing! Beta soon?

So, I heard you like Monster Girls...

I'm still at it. I'm the only one at it at this time, always have been and will be. But I'm making some progress. I have an interactive system for One-on-One H scene style fun and a beat-em-up style thing going on. It's going well. 

I've been up for 24+ hours trying to get a character design banged out. I have this so far for a base female character model:
So far she walks, runs, and sits there. Hopefully I'll get punching and weapons going on. At this time the game seems to be based on a somewhat Hybrid "Zelda II", Beat-em-up, sorta River City Ransom style thing. The farm part is more like all the sim/farm/Hentai games you might have played. You'll get random encounters and cool battles in the fighting mode but if that's not your thing, you can focus on exploration, harvesting, building up the ranch and getting better buildings and equipment to "play" with mongirls you capture, buy, breed, etc. I'm also working on some machines and automation/industrialization fun as well as full Town dynamics. I do want to have some harvest moon style human babes that you can interact with and throw in the mix of non-human babes.

Ok... there hasn't been any interest at all but I'm total shite at actually making this kinda stuff public. I also am a hermit who codes, does art, animates for the hell of it... and I don't like dealing with the public very well so bare with me. If you like what you see, I'll probably be posting a small alpha soon with all the concepts laid out. I would like to buy some more software but food and warm is more important atm.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment